GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – A Powerball Lotto ticket worth $50,000 sold in Green Bay will go unclaimed if the winner does not come forward by July 9, according to Wisconsin Lottery.
Officials say the ticket was purchased at the Main Street Mini Mart on Main Street in Green Bay for the January 11, 2020, drawing. The ticket can be claimed by mail or with an in-person appointment a the Madison Lottery Office by calling 608-261-4916.
Another winning ticket is currently unclaimed was purchased for the June 27 drawing at the Molter Family Market in Tomah.
- LIVE BLOG: Packers at Saints for Week 3
- Cardinals beat Brewers, both clinch postseason berths
- Lawyer says officer thought Blake was trying to kidnap child
- Remains found during search for woman missing since 2017
- Report: Trump paid $750 in US income taxes in 2016, 2017