MENASHA, Wis. (WFRV) – The Red Cross is assisting 13 people – five of them being children – after a Menasha fire on Sunday.
Authorities tell WFRV Local 5 the fire occurred in a 4-unit townhouse in the 1100 block of Geneva Road in Menasha Sunday evening.
Those affected were in two of the four units. According to authorities, the fire was caused by a faulty fireplace.
The Red Cross says they are providing aid for temporary lodging and immediate needs like food and basic health/mental health resources.
No other information is available at this time.
- Man arrested in North Carolina in May accused of threatening to kill Joe Biden
- Watch Live: The stage is set, without plexiglass, before final Biden-Trump presidential debate
- FDA approves Gilead’s antiviral drug remdesivir to treat COVID-19
- Heavy rain continues tonight, another system for the weekend
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference