REEDSVILLE, Wis. (WFRV) – Another school in Northeast Wisconsin will cancel classes for a day due to a large number of students being absent due to illness.
St. John – St. James Lutheran School in Reedsville informed parents and families that the school will be closed on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
School will resume again on Thursday, according to St. John – St. James.
Lenten Services will still be held at 3:15 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday.
The PTO officers have decided to cancel the Lenten Meal planned for Wednesday between the Lenten Services despite previously stating the meal would continue.
- Despite pandemic, Big Brothers Big Sisters provides “consistent support” to NE Wisconsin’s littles
- Manitowoc: Orion Energy Systems employees making masks to help community during coronavirus pandemic
- Wisconsin’s confusing and controversial spring election
- All Meijer store locations set to close early on Easter Sunday
- Better Business Bureaus warns small business owners about SBA Scam circling Wisconsin