(WFRV) – Pick ‘n Save and Metro Market locations across Wisconsin are looking to hire up to 2,500 employees for full and part-time positions as well as salaried management positions, according to Roundy’s Supermarkets, Inc.
Interested candidates are invited to apply at any Pick ‘n Save or Metro Market locations or apply online by clicking here.
According to Roundy’s, employees are eligible for numerous benefits.
Earlier this week, Pick ‘n Save announced shortened store hours to allow store teams additional time to clean and sanitize stores and restock shelves. The company also announced Senior Hours from 6 am to 8 am each day to help support the shopping needs of the elderly and those with underlying health concerns.
WISCONSIN CORONAVIRUS COVERAGE
- Report on Law Enforcement policies and standards recommendations released
- Students tap into their body in Center Stage High School Musical Theater Program’s workshop
- Gov. Evers signs Executive Order directing law enforcement to review, update use of force policies
- Winnebago Co. Health asking for feedback from those who have not received COVID-19 vaccine
- Wisconsin nears four million vaccine doses administered, three new deaths