DE PERE, Wis. (WFRV) – A few alpacas are turning some heads and attracting customers.
It’s that time of year where finding some outdoor activities is the best way to spend the season, and how about spending it with a few alpacas? Sabamba Alpaca Ranch is adapting with the change of season, providing warmth with their cozy bed and breakfast.
At Sabamba Alpaca Ranch, they breed alpacas, teach others to raise their own, sell clothing and gifts, and offer guests a getaway experience that’s pretty unique. You can enjoy a relaxing stay in one of their cozy rooms and check out their store to look at yarn, socks, scarves, and other apparel.
“We try to educate them and, hopefully, they just have an enjoyable experience here on the farm,” says Sally Schmidt, Co-owner of Sabamba Alpaca Ranch. “That’s what we want and we invite people to come back any time they want and visit the animals.”
Then, after you find something you like, you can meet the animals whose wool you’re bundled up in! Everyone who visits the ranch will learn about the herd and the amazing fiber they produce.
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains
- Vaccines near me: Google Maps to show local COVID vaccination sites
- Wisconsin has two straight days with single-digit COVID-19 related deaths
- UW System extends COVID-19 surge testing into spring
- House sending Trump impeachment to Senate, GOP opposes trial