BROWN CO., Wis. (WFRV) – An annual holiday time tradition is making a BIG return to make the season bright.
Santa’s Rock n Lights is changing the way you experience viewing Christmas lights, taking place at the Brown County Fairgrounds. It’s a drive-thru light show nearly a mile long with over 100,000 animated lights. That also includes close to 1,000 programmable elements so it’s quite the show.
Event organizers created Santa`s Rock n Lights because they had a vision to start a totally new drive-thru Christmas light tradition. Visitors are invited to load up their car with family and friends to check out the lights and start a new tradition.
Santa’s Rock n Lights will be taking place every night, running from 5-9 p.m. The show will be going on now thru January 3.
- Appeals Court requests State Supreme Court to take up controversial Brown Co. sales tax
- Oconto Co. Sheriff’s Office arrests 36-year-old Suring man for alleged sexual assault of a child
- Neenah’s female officers talk about policing the streets during Pandemic and Black Lives Matter protests
- Fox Valley Lutheran High School presents “Beauty and the Beast”
- Green Bay’s neighborhood associations improve city and help keep it safe