Several Cats Saved After Two Sheds Catch Fire in Sheboygan

Local News
Firefighters_1549251911039.png

Several cats are safe after a space heater caused two sheds to catch on fire Tuesday night. 

The Sheboygan County Sheriff’s Office says it happened around 10:30 p.m. at N5968 State Highway 32.

There was fencing surrounding the two sheds, and the cats were saved within the fenced-in area.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Coronavirus News

More Coronavirus

Trending Stories

Your Local Election HQ

More Election

Local Sports

Green Bay Nation 10/21: What happened to the Packers offense?

Green Bay Nation 10/21: GBN Gang Pick 'EM

Green Bay Nation 10/21: Challenge or No Challenge

Green Bay Nation 10/21: Top Five Tweets

Green Bay Nation 10/21: Previewing the Texans

Luxemburg-Casco claims NEC volleyball title, Seymour cruises in boys soccer playoffs