SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (WFRV) – Sheboygan Police are looking for help identifying a vehicle and suspect involved in a hit-and-run that left a man injured Wednesday night.
According to police, a 44-year-old man arrived at the emergency department of a local hospital shortly before 1:15 a.m. with serious, but not life-threatening, injuries consistent with being struck by a motor vehicle.
According to authorities, the crash happened in the 1600 block of N. 12th Street between 9:30 p.m. Wednesday and 12:30 a.m. Thursday.
Sheboygan Police ask that if you were in the area during that time and witnessed the crash, or have information about the crash, to contact them at 920-459-3333.
You may also submit an anonymous tip to Sheboygan Countywide Crime Stoppers via the website or by calling 1-877-CUF-THEM.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 33
- Woman asked to remove political mask in Neenah restaurant
- Green Bay Nation: Packers bounce back, prepare for a desperate Vikings team
- Oshkosh Fire Chief Stanley honored as a hero for work in the community
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown