WAUPACA, Wis. (WFRV) – A slow no-wake zone has been issued for the Wolf River by the Waupaca County Emergency Management.
The order goes into effect on Wednesday, March 18 at 8 a.m. as a result of a flood emergency for the waters of the Wolf River downstream of New London.
Boaters are asked to not go faster than slow no-wake on the Wolf River downstream from New London within 500 feet of any permanent building, except fishing rafts.
The slow no-wake for the Wolf River will remain in effect until the waters of the Wolf River recede to a non-threatening level.
For the area’s certified most accurate forecast, visit the Storm Team 5 page or download the Storm Team 5 weather app:
DOWNLOAD THE FREE STORM TEAM 5 WEATHER APP HERE
- Wisconsin Legislature appeals absentee ballot ruling
- Green Bay businesses react to extension of mask mandate
- 14 Northeast Wisconsin counties report upward trend in COVID-19 activity as 7-day average increases
- Manitowoc County schools release statement in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Dr. Jill Biden to visit Wisconsin on Monday