As Southern Door High School celebrates 50 years of musical productions they will present one of the most beloved shows worldwide: Mamma Mia! Over 60 million people worldwide have fallen in love with the characters, the story and the music that make Mamma Mia! the ultimate feel-good show.
Friday cast members stopped by Local 5 This Morning to perform ahead of opening night November 8.
- Evening Performances:
- Thursday, November 8, Friday, November 9, Saturday, November 10 at 7 p.m.
- Matinee Performances:
- Saturday, November 10 at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11 at 2 p.m.
- online at www.southerndoorauditorium.org
- Southern Door High School 920-825-7333.
- Admission is $11 for adults, $10 for seniors (62+), $7 for students 18 and younger
The story-telling magic of ABBA's timeless songs propels this enchanting tale of love, laughter, and friendship, creating an unforgettable show. A large cast non-stop laughs, and explosive dance numbers combine to make Mamma Mia! a guaranteed smash hit for any theater.
The show will feature more than 50 high school students as cast, ensemble, and pit orchestra members with an additional 20 or so students helping with sound/lighting, ushering, and stage crew.
Many community members, students, and staff continue to volunteer their time to make these productions a reality. Without their efforts and additional community backing, it would be impossible to make the musical program a success.
The Oshkosh Police Department says B.T. Adams was arrested in…