MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. (WFRV) – Ope – a onesie at a Minnesota Target turned heads on Monday.
An unfortunate mistake, seen above, identify the University of Minnesota’s mascot not as the Golden Gophers, but the Badgers.
According to Local 5 affiliate WCCO, Twitter user and Gopher fan Kileigh says she spotted the onesie Monday.
Target released a statement to WCCO, saying “Color us red. As a Minnesota-based company, we know we are home to the Gophers.”
Target has reportedly removed the items and apologized to fans.
For the full story, visit WCCO.
- Some Green Bay voters to vote at UWGB
- Fond du Lac County health to prioritize contacting youth, elderly if they test positive for COVID-19
- Pres. Trump schedules late-October trip to Wisconsin
- New signs that fans could be returning to Lambeau soon
- Wisconsin adds near-record 42 new COVID-19 related deaths, over 4,000 cases