A heads up for commuters in the Fox Valley.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has announced ramp closures and traffic changes as part of the WIS 441 Project.
US 10/WIS 441 ramp starting next week:
- Eastbound US10/northbound WIS 441 on-ramp from Appleton Road/WIS 47 in Winnebago County will be closed Thursday night, April 4th. The ramp will remain closed for three months.
- Westbound US10/southbound WIS 441 on-ramp from Appleton Road/WIS 47 will close later in April for three months.
- Both off-ramps at the Appleton Road interchange will remain open.
- The westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 off-ramp to Racine Road will be closed Monday morning, April 1st to Friday night, April 5th.
US 10/ WIS 441 traffic switch Thursday night:
- Traffic from eastbound US10/northbound WIS 441 will be switched Thursday night, April 4th.
Long term closures: All ramps at the County AP (Midway Road) are closed through summer 2019.
You can find more information on the WIS 441 Project on their website.