MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WFRV) – The City of Milwaukee Health Department has confirmed its first influenza-related death of a child this year.
According to Local 5 affiliate CBS 58, this is the third pediatric flu death reported in the state this season.
Across the nation, there have been over 90 pediatric flu deaths for the 2019-2020 flu season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The second pediatric death related to the flu was reported last week.
For more on this story, visit CBS 58.
- UW Hospital joins COVID-19 plasma trial
- Long lines cause long wait for voters in Green Bay
- Sturgeon Bay business shifts gears to make masks and gowns in response to COVID-19
- The Appleton mayoral election and the candidates looking to lead the city
- Neenah uses single polling location for spring primary election