Three cats lost in garage fire in Green Bay

Local News

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) — The Green Bay Metro Fire Department has released information on a fire that happened inside an attached garage.

The Fire Department responded to 2209 Hillside Lane around 11:52 a.m. Tuesday.

When they arrived, crews found smoke and flames coming from the attached garage. The fire had progessed into the attic space and extended through the roof.

They were able to extinguish the fire in about an hour with the help of multiple units.

Three cats were lost in the fire.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Coronavirus News

More Coronavirus

Trending Stories

Your Local Election HQ

More Election

Local Sports

Valders cross country eyes more success in unprecedented season

High School Sports Xtra 9/20: Fall Preview with Ricardo Arguello

Notre Dame opens with shutout win over Kaukauna

WPGA Championship wraps up at Green Bay Country Club, Smith shoots 68 to win

HSSPX: Clintonville's Wederath defies blindness to take court

High School Sports Xtra - Area Football Previews