UPPER PENINSULA, Mich. (WJMN) – The Michigan Department of Natural Resources (DNR) released trail camera photos and other pictures as evidence of cougar sightings in the Upper Peninsula from 2020. The sightings ranged from the Western to the Eastern part of the region across six counties.
Below are the pictures, dates, and descriptions of what the DNR found:
On May 17, 2020, a DNR trail camera captured a photo of a cougar in southcentral Luce County. This is about 72 miles from where the April 24 photo was captured in Delta County (Photo not available)
- The Wisconsin Association for Home Health Care is calling for an increase in Medicaid reimbursements
- Kimberly-Clark manufacturing moves more than 250 prospective jobs to Chicago
- Broadway stabbing victim’s family released a statement on his murder
- UPDATE: Baird Elementary School teacher arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a student
- Shawano’s Abby Tuma beats cancer to return volleyball court, receives WIAA Spirit Award