Tree Falls on Car, Electrical Wiring Starts Roof on Fire

Local News
Walnut Street Car_1539265585775.JPG.jpg

A car has been severely damaged and a roof caught on fire at on East Walnut street late Wednesday night.

At around 10:30 p.m., crews from the Green Bay Metro Fire Department found a large tree that had fallen onto a car parked in a driveway. The tree had also brought down some electric wiring onto a roof of a nearby home. The wiring then caught on fire, which spread inside on the second floor.

Nobody was injured from the incident. However, the damage is estimated to cost around $20,000.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories