The bridges closed again around 3:30pm to allow traffic to travel through.
According to the Green Bay Police Department, the Walnut Sreet and Main Street bridges in the City of Green Bay were expected to remain in the up position for an extended period of time and vehicular traffic was not be able to pass through.
Officials advised residents to use Mason Street or the I43/Tower Drive Bridge routes to navigate east and west through the City of Green Bay.
- President Trump returning to Green Bay four days ahead of election day
- Three more UW-Madison badgers test positive for COVID-19
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital swaddles newborns in pink blankets for breast cancer awareness
- Wisconsin trick-or-treat times 2020
- NOAA winter outlook calls for above average precipitation in Wisconsin