ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (WFRV) – Two men are in custody after more than $20,000 in suspected THC, methamphetamine, and Xanax pills were found at an Ashwaubenon hotel.
Ashwaubenon Public Safety says an officer noticed suspicious activity in the parking lot of a hotel at around 2:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 15.
Upon further investigation, authorities seized 3,655 grams of suspected THC worth an estimated $20,000. They also seized 21.5 grams of suspected methamphetamine worth an estimated $2,150 and 35 Xanax pills worth about $350.
Ashwaubenon Police Safety reports 29-year-old Derek Bregovits of Marinette was arrested and charged with possession with intent to deliver THC, methamphetamine, obstruction, possession of a controlled substance, and a probation hold.
Authorities say 43-year-old Bryn Garrett of Ishpeming, Mich. was also arrested and charged with possession with intent to deliver THC, methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance, keeper of a drug vehicle, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
No other details are available at this time.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 33
- Woman asked to remove political mask in Neenah restaurant
- Green Bay Nation: Packers bounce back, prepare for a desperate Vikings team
- Oshkosh Fire Chief Stanley honored as a hero for work in the community
- Region 3 one day from potential indoor dining shutdown