ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (WFRV) – Ashwaubenon Public Safety recovered around 44 grams of methamphetamine and an estimated $1,500 from suspected drug sales after a traffic stop.
On Saturday morning the Ashwaubenon Public Safety shared that two suspects were taken into custody after a K-9 unit detected illegal substances during a traffic stop caused by an equipment violation.
“Our K9 indicated on a vehicle stopped for an equipment violation and a probable cause search yielded the 44grams of methamphetamine and $1,500 from suspected drug sales,” wrote the Ashwaubenon police.
Officials say the suspect was jailed on delivery of methamphetamine and a DOC warrant. Police add a passenger in the vehicle was also jailed on a DOC warrant.
- NEW Zoo to host virtual celebration of World Otter Day
- Northeast Wisconsin Crisis Center set to move to new location
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Orchestra closes online season with grace in Sheboygan
- 2021 Menominee County Fair to start on July 15, event schedule released
- ThedaCare announces updated COVID testing sites, rapid testing available