ASHWAUBENON, Wis. (WFRV) – Ashwaubenon Public Safety recovered around 44 grams of methamphetamine and an estimated $1,500 from suspected drug sales after a traffic stop.
On Saturday morning the Ashwaubenon Public Safety shared that two suspects were taken into custody after a K-9 unit detected illegal substances during a traffic stop caused by an equipment violation.
“Our K9 indicated on a vehicle stopped for an equipment violation and a probable cause search yielded the 44grams of methamphetamine and $1,500 from suspected drug sales,” wrote the Ashwaubenon police.
Officials say the suspect was jailed on delivery of methamphetamine and a DOC warrant. Police add a passenger in the vehicle was also jailed on a DOC warrant.
- Small plane crashes into Wisconsin home, kills 2 onboard
- Dogs can develop ADHD just like humans
- What U.S. cities will look like with sea level rise, according to scientific projections
- Sunday Mass with Bishop Ricken 10/24/2021
- Green Bay man facing ‘several’ criminal charges following deadly Brown Co. crash