GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Two people were injured in a crash after a vehicle crashed into a house late Thursday night.
According to Green Bay Police, officers responded to a single vehicle crash in the area of West Mason Street and the 600 block of South Norwood Street.
The vehicle crashed into a home within the 600 block of S. Norwood street. Two people were taken to a local hospital for injures, however the extent of their injuries is unknown at this time.
Local 5 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
- Biden begins nominating cabinet members as Trump continues to fight election results
- Green Bay man sentenced to prison for death of 23-day-old son
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- Small group of Packers employees, household family to attend Sunday’s game
- Clintonville School Board to decide on return to school plan at Monday meeting