Two people without a home after house fire

Local News

BELLEVUE, Wis. (WFRV) – 2 people will be without a home after a fire broke out, causing around $50,000 in damages Thursday night.

The Bellevue Fire Department responded to a fire on Moonrise Court around 9:30 pm on Thursday.

Crews were able to quickly put out the fire and conduct an investigation into the house fire. An initial investigation shows that the fire started in the roof/chimney area but an investigation is one going.

2 people will not have a home due to the extent of the fire, but no injuries were reported.

The damages to the home are estimated to be around $50,000. The Bellevue Fire Department was assisted by the Green Bay Metro Fire Department, De Pere Fire Department and Ledgeview Fire Department.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Coronavirus News

More Coronavirus

Trending Stories

Your Local Election HQ

More Election

Local Sports

Hallum's hat trick leads Gamblers past Chicago

Conference contenders dominate in girls basketball openers

Phoenix set to begin Will Ryan Era against Minnesota

High School Sports Xtra: Girls Basketball primer, Local 5 Top 5

High School Sports Xtra: Football playoffs wrap up with Level 2

Xtra Point: Level 2 High School Football Playoffs