VILLAGE OF ALLOUEZ, Wis. (WFRV) – Fire officials were called to a home at 600 Karen Lane Wednesday night for a kitchen fire that has left two people without a home.
Fire Officials arrived at the home and found smoke billowing out of the home, but were able to extinguish the fire quickly.
Two people were in the home at the time of the fire but were able to make it out of the home safely with no injuries reported by the fire department.
The two residents will be without a home due to fire damage. Fire officials estimate the damage to the home to be around $45,000.
The fire is still under investigation by the fire marshall’s office.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: One and one and one and one = a fantastic four in Wisconsin theater
- Purple Porch Project: Raising awareness about domestic violence
- Dry stretch with warmer air on the way
- De Pere home construction is building back strong from the pandemic
- Package containing ricin and addressed to Trump intercepted by law enforcement