TWO RIVERS, Wis. (WFRV) – The City of Two Rivers is mourning the loss of its City Council President Patrick Gagnon. Gagnon passed away on Saturday at the age of 70.
“Patrick’s love for Two Rivers ran as deep as his roots in this special city on the lake. He studied and celebrated the history of this place, and respected the sensibilities of its people,” the city said in a Facebook post.
Gagnon had served the Two Rivers City Council since 2015.
To view Gagnon’s obituary, click here.
- Grand Chute hobby stores closed by police to comply with “Safer at Home”
- Green Bay company ramps up to make one million medical face shields
- Judge won’t delay Wisconsin election but extends voting
- Wisconsin Coronavirus: Prevea dedicates Ashwaubenon location for patients with upper respiratory symptoms
- UW-Green Bay selects Provost, Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs as newest Chancellor