GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – UW-Green Bay’s free rapid drive-up testing site at Weidner Center will be taking a break over the holidays.
The campus testing site will function Monday – Friday, through Dec. 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Organizers say testing is scheduled to begin again after the holiday break on Monday, Jan. 4.
People seeking to be tested at the Weidner Center are told to register online, enter the Green Bay Campus’s main entrance off of Nicolet Drive, and follow the signs leading to the testing site.
After all of the directions have been completed, organizers say an eTrueNorth employee will help people take the test without leaving their car.
Wait time is said to be very short. Organizers say people should plan for about five to ten minutes for the test and 30 minutes for results by e-mail.
If you have any questions regarding the rapid testing, organizers ask you to call 1-800-635-8611.
- Neighbor helps resident get out of burning home near Butte des Morts
- Multi-family home in Green Bay catches fire, under investigation
- WisDot asking drivers to be cautious of highway volunteers
- Live events coming back to Oshkosh will help the economy and people
- Why car prices are skyrocketing – and may not fall for a while