GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – UW-Green Bay’s free rapid drive-up testing site at Weidner Center will be taking a break over the holidays.
The campus testing site will function Monday – Friday, through Dec. 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Organizers say testing is scheduled to begin again after the holiday break on Monday, Jan. 4.
People seeking to be tested at the Weidner Center are told to register online, enter the Green Bay Campus’s main entrance off of Nicolet Drive, and follow the signs leading to the testing site.
After all of the directions have been completed, organizers say an eTrueNorth employee will help people take the test without leaving their car.
Wait time is said to be very short. Organizers say people should plan for about five to ten minutes for the test and 30 minutes for results by e-mail.
If you have any questions regarding the rapid testing, organizers ask you to call 1-800-635-8611.
- Packers fans tailgate for home opener for the first time in nearly two years
- Aaron Jones has himself a day, Packers blow the Lions out in the home opener
- All lanes in both directions blocked on WIS 26 in Fond du Lac County due to crash
- Ryder Cup home rentals turn into ‘cash cow’ for locals
- Kewaunee County working to make broadband more available to rural communities