(WJMN) – Need a moment to relax and unwind after a long week?
We’ve got you covered.
North to northwest winds of 15 to 25 mph are sending the waves of Lake Superior crashing along the shores of Presque Isle Park in Marquette, Michigan.
The 323-acre peninsula offers wooded trails, lakeside cliffs, picnic facilities, a concert bandshell, and stunning cliff edges.
Heading out the door to spend some time with nature? Be sure to have the area’s certified most accurate forecast right in your pocket:
DOWNLOAD THE FREE STORM TEAM 5 WEATHER APP HERE
- Clouds eventually clear up
- Police ask for help in search of armed robbery suspect
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Extra! What the human is really good at
- Relief nurses head home from Green Bay, express apprehension but confidence in travel safety over Thanksgiving
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests