(WFRV) – A Northeast Wisconsin driver was pulled over for taking the Christmas spirit a little too far.
According to a post from the Wisconsin State Patrol, a trooper pulled the driver over, and although she gave them credit for the creativity, she advised the driver it is not legal to operate on the road.
The State Patrol mentioned that in Wisconsin State Legislature it states:
- ‘No person shall operate any vehicle or equipment on a highway which has displayed thereon’:
- (a) ‘Any color of light other than white or amber visible from directly in front.’
- Live events coming back to Oshkosh will help the economy and people
- Why car prices are skyrocketing – and may not fall for a while
- Allergic to the COVID vaccine? There’s hope on the horizon, Dr. Fauci says
- Vitafusion recall: Select gummy vitamins, including kid’s melatonin, may contain metal mesh
- Local 5 cleans up the streets, celebrating Earth Day with 2021 Trash Bash