OSHKOSH, Wis. (WFRV) – Three young wolf pups are adapting well to their new surroundings in the Menominee Park Zoo.
As stated in a press release, early last summer the three wolves were brought to the Menominee Zoo after the passing of their 17-year-old male grey wolf, Thunder.
Officials say Koa, Okie, and Hula were having a tough time dealing with their new surroundings and staff thought having them grow up on the shores of Lake Winnebago seemed the ideal situation.
After a while, the pups began to adapt and became playful in their new spacious habitat, says the staff.
Zookeepers report the pack is lively and fun-loving, and it’s certain that they will become a favorite of zoo patrons.
- Green Bay man sentenced to prison for death of 23-day-old son
- Michigan officials certify election, sealing Biden victory
- Small group of Packers employees, household family to attend Sunday’s game
- Clintonville School Board to decide on return to school plan at Monday meeting
- Bonduel Harley-Davidson dealership like ‘coming to the candy store’