MENOMINEE, Mich. (WFRV) – A 33-year-old woman is in custody after an alleged stabbing at the Menominee Lighthouse Pier.
Menominee Police say they were dispatched shortly after 7:15 p.m. Tuesday evening for a person with a knife wound.
The victim, an 18-year-old woman, was transported to an area hospital where she was treated for a non-life-threatening wound.
Police say the incident remains under investigation.
- Appleton back to school off to a good start according to staff
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- Oshkosh firefighters train for ice rescues as ice fishing season heats up
- Green Bay Area School District offers students hands-on experience into construction trades
- Wisconsin Senate votes to repeal Wisconsin mask mandate