MENOMINEE, Mich. (WFRV) – A 33-year-old woman is in custody after an alleged stabbing at the Menominee Lighthouse Pier.
Menominee Police say they were dispatched shortly after 7:15 p.m. Tuesday evening for a person with a knife wound.
The victim, an 18-year-old woman, was transported to an area hospital where she was treated for a non-life-threatening wound.
Police say the incident remains under investigation.
- Foster parents tailgate to show appreciation, even during a pandemic
- Wisconsin sees second-highest one-day increase in new COVID-19 cases
- Howard-Suamico School District moving to virtual learning “until community health conditions improve”
- Man charged with homicide after Oshkosh shooting incident
- Appleton man indicted by federal grand jury for distributing child porn