GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – WPS will be closing its downtown Green Bay facility as employees shift to working remotely or relocate to its facility along Ashland Avenue.
A WPS spokesperson tells WFRV Local 5 the vast majority of its workers are already working remotely. Because they are doing this in a productive and efficient manner, WPS believes it’s time to close its downtown campus.
The building is set to close by November and will then be put up for sale.
No employees are losing their jobs as a result, according to WPS.
- Oshkosh sex offender found in Las Vegas after cutting off GPS tracker
- Fountain in downtown Manitowoc completed
- Walmart investing in drone delivery company, with service to start in coming months
- GB Boys and Girls Club receives grant from MLB for upgrading field
- Fauci: US to spend $3.2B for antiviral pills for COVID-19