GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – WPS will be closing its downtown Green Bay facility as employees shift to working remotely or relocate to its facility along Ashland Avenue.
A WPS spokesperson tells WFRV Local 5 the vast majority of its workers are already working remotely. Because they are doing this in a productive and efficient manner, WPS believes it’s time to close its downtown campus.
The building is set to close by November and will then be put up for sale.
No employees are losing their jobs as a result, according to WPS.
- Shelton beats incumbent Gruszynski for assembly district seat
- Absentee voting contributes to improved voter experience
- Michigan school leaves mask decision up to parents
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- Greenville $6.5M park referendum fails to pass