TAMPA (WFLA) – Dr Pepper fans nationwide have struggled to find the popular soda at grocery stores, and the company says it is working on a solution.
The company said in a tweet that all flavor of Dr. Pepper have been impacted by the shortage.
“We appreciate your patience and encourage you to contact your local retailer directly for the most up-to-date availability of Dr Pepper products,” the company said in a tweet.
When the coronavirus pandemic began growing in the U.S. earlier this year, consumers noticed a shortage of many products, like toilet paper and cleaning products.
Recently, banks and retailers have reported a coin shortage. Part of the reason for the shortage was due to the mass closing of businesses in the U.S. A shortage of aluminum is currently causing a shortage of cans, according to officials.
There’s no word yet on if the Dr Pepper shortage is related to the aluminum shortage.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Week ahead: Performances arriving or no longer in calendar, part 29
- Green Bay restaurant owner offering free beer samples to celebrate his family roots in Luxembourg
- Oshkosh neighborhood upset with the number of sex offenders at a transitional living facility
- Bitter debate taunts overpower Trump’s, Biden’s visions
- Nonprofits find new ways to fundraise as coronavirus pandemic continues