(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- De Pere mayor diagnosed with COVID-19
- Foster parents tailgate to show appreciation, even during a pandemic
- Wisconsin sees second-highest one-day increase in new COVID-19 cases
- Howard-Suamico School District moving to virtual learning “until community health conditions improve”
- Man charged with homicide after Oshkosh shooting incident