GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Green Bay Police received some financial support for their K-9 unit.
The Masonic Lodge presented a $2,000 grant for the program on Thursday.
Washington Lodge No. 21 had the honor of presenting the grant and helped raise money with a matching fund.
This is the second year in a row that Washington Lodge No. 21 has been able to secure matching grant funds to support the Green Bay Police Department’s K-9 unit.
- Timing out rain and snow showers Tuesday
- Luxemburg-Casco sweeps Freedom, faces FVL for NEC volleyball title next
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Review: Music’s fine virtually from Appleton orchestra players
- Dan Schierl hopes to bring union negotiating experience to the Wisconsin State Assembly
- LockerRoom: Around the NFL