WEYAUWEGA, Wisc., (WFRV) – Santa will have no problem finding Weyauwega, Wisconsin this year.
The folks have outdone themselves along Main Street with a spectacular light display that is set to music.
20 buildings and private businesses worked with the Weyauwega Police to help set up the display.
At last count, they had some 80,000 LED lights.
They’re also taking donations for their annual “Handcuff Hunger” fundraiser along with the Waupaca Sheriff’s Office.
The display is up and running along Main Street now through January 3rd.
They’ve set aside a special date for the food collection. December 12th from 4-8p.m. A law enforcement K-9 unit will also be on hand. You’re asked to bring non-perishable food items to fill a squad car!
Monetary donations are also welcome. They will be divided between the Weymont Food Pantry, The Waupaca County Sheriff’s K-9 Unite and the Weyauwega drone program.
- Pharmacy students help with COVID-19 vaccination effort
- In duel with small investors over GameStop, big funds blink
- Woman sells Bernie doll for over $20K, donates to charity
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- City of Neenah looks to fill vacant crossing guard positions