NEW ORLEANS, La. (WFRV) – The Packers travel to New Orleans to take on Drew Brees and the Saints. Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees have met four times before, and the matchups are tied at two a piece.
Follow along with WFRV Sports for live scoring updates.
Packers win the toss, defer to the second half.
- Packers defense forces a three-and-out on the Saints opening drive
- Rodgers sacked. Loss of 12.
- 7:36: Mason Crosby hits a 52-yard field goal to put the Packers up 3-0
- 7:23: Oren Burks almost gets a fumble, Saints recover
- 6:47: Alvin Kamara runs for 49 yards and a first down
- 5:15: Alvin Kamara catches 11 yard touchdown pass from Drew Brees, Saints lead 7-3
- 14:15: Mason Crosby hits a 33-yard field goal, Packers trail 7-6
- 12:50: Kingsley Keke sacks Drew Brees. Knocks the ball out, Saints recover. Force three-and-out
- 10:36: Aaron Rodger 5 yard touchdown pass to Allen Lazard. Packers take a 13-7 lead
- Christian Kirksey shaken up, taken out the game. Ty Summers comes in for Kirksey
- 4:34: Will Lutz hits a 45-yard field goal, Saints trail the Packers 13-10
- LB Christian Kirksey is questionable to return with a shoulder injury
- 2:40: Kingsley Keke sacks Drew Brees
- 0:09: Drew Brees 10 yard touchdown pass to Emmanuel Sanders, Saints lead 17-13 at the end of the 1st half
- LB Christian Kirksey is out with a shoulder injury
- 14:50: Aaron Rodgers finds Allen Lazard for a 72 yard completion
- 13:01: Rodgers hand off to Aaron Jones, who punches it in for the 1 yard touchdown. Packers lead 20-17
- 5:59: Lutz 35-yard field goal good, game is tied at 20 all
- 2:26: Aaron Rodgers hits Marcedes Lewis for the 18-yard touchdown pass, Packers lead 27-20
- 0:50: Drew Brees 52-yard touchdown pass to Alvin Kamara, game is tied at 27 all
- 12:23: Taysom Hill fumbles, Za’Darius Smith recovers
- 8:52: Mason Crosby hits a 49-yard field goal, giving the Packers a 30-27 lead
- 2:04: Aaron Rodgers hits Robert Tonyan for a 1 yard touchdown pass, Packers lead 37-27
- 0:32: Lutz’s 34-yard field goal is good, Saints trail 37-30
- Packers win 37-30