HOUSTON, Tx. (WFRV) – It was an ugly loss last week, but under head coach Matt LaFleur’s tenure, the Packers have not lost back to back games. Last time Aaron Rodgers was in Houston, he threw for 6 touchdowns in an absolute beatdown in 2012.
Follow along with our live blog right here for injury updates and scores:
- 9:21: Aaron Rodgers finds Davante Adams for the 3-yard touchdown pass. Packers lead 7-0
- Packers defense forces a 3 and out on Houston
- And then the Packers offense responds with a 3 and out of its own. Less than ideal.
- 3:24: Za’Darius Smith with the pressure off a stunt that causes Raven Greene to almost intercept Kenny Stills. Houston punts.
- :50: Aaron Rodgers finds Davante Adams for a catch THAT WE STILL DON’T UNDERSTAND HOW HE DID THAT, and the Packers convert on third down. 28 yard reception.
- 13:38: Aaron Rodgers to Jace Sternberger for the touchdown. Packers lead 14-0
- 11:19: Za’Darius Smith sacks Deshaun Watson for a loss of 6. Texans punt
- 9:36: Rodgers to Robert Tonyan for the 31 yard completion. Packers move down the field in a big way
- Za’Darius Smith leaves the game after going down on the ground, clutching his ankle
- Z Smith is back on the field
- :18: Aaron Rodgers finds Malik Taylor for the touchdown. First NFL touchdown of Taylor’s career. Packers lead 21-0
Halftime: Packers lead 21-0
- Krys Barnes goes down, but walks off the field on his own power
- Matt LaFleur throws the challenge flag, challenging that the Texans got a completed catch
- ILB Krys Barnes is questionable to return with a shoulder injury
- 9:02: Deshaun Watson finds David Johnson for the touchdown. Packers lead 21-7
- 4:51: Aaron Rodgers hits Davante Adams for the 45-yard touchdown, his second of the game. Packers lead 28-7
- Adrian Amos with the huge sack, Texans kick a 38-yard field goal, Packers lead 28-10 with 14:16 left in the game
- 9:58: Texans kick a 29-yard field goal, Packers lead 28-13
- Safety Raven Greene is questionable to return with an oblique injury
- Aaron Rodgers handoff to Jamaal Williams for the 1-yard touchdown run. Packers lead 35 to 13.
- FINAL: Packers win 35-20