GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Last time Philly was in Lambeau, they shocked the Packers by stealing a 34-27 win in 2019. Carson Wentz was on fire and the Packers looked to regroup.
In 2020, totally different story. The Packers are rolling and the Eagles and Carson Wentz are in shambles. Follow along here for scoring updates, injury reports and big time plays.
- Eagles get the ball first after the Packers win the toss and defer to the second half
- Looks like the Packers defense was going to get a 3 and out, but a holding call on Vernon Scott gives the Eagles a fresh set of downs.
- Jake Elliot hits a 52-yard field goal to give the Eagles at 3-0 lead with 7:53 left in the 1st quarter
- So… the Packers fumble on the first play.. and then Rodgers gets sacked… and then they don’t convert on third and 23. So the Packers go three and out.
- Packers defense gets back to back sacks, by Rashan Gary and Kingsley Keke. Eagles punt the ball, it goes out of bounds at the 12 yard line.
- Packers offense rolling down the field with first down throws to Allen Lazard and Davante Adams
- Jace Sternberger was slow to get up after a run block and is now in the blue medical tent getting looked at
- Packers score on a touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers to Davante Adams. It’s his 12th of the season. Packers lead 7-3 with 8:24 left in the 1st half
- Seventh straight game with a touchdown for Davante Adams. He ties the franchise record with Don Hutson
- THE EAGLES LEAVE ROBERT TONYAN WIDE OPEN IN THE END ZONE. Why, I do not know. Packers score, 14-3 with 57 second left in the 1st half
HALFTIME: Packers lead 14-3
- Packers go 3 and out on the opening drive in the second half
- Darnell Savage falls down, and Wentz completes a 41-yard pass to Dallas Goedart for the 1st down
- 52 YARD PUNT BY THE EAGLES. DOWNED AT THE PACKERS ONE YARD LINE. Less than ideal field position, y’all
- HOLY DAVANTE ADAMS. Huge catch to get the Packers to their own 43 yard line.
- Rodgers to Davante for his second TD of the game. Mason Crosby misses the extra point, Packers lead 20-3 with 7:39 to go in the third quarter. That was Rodgers 400th career TD pass. He’s the fastest player in NFL history to reach that mileston, needing 193 games to get there. That’s Davante Adams 13th touchdown of the season.
- Jalen Hurts now in at quarterback
- Davante Adams passes 1,000 yards receiving for the second time in his career
- Billy Winn is ruled OUT with a triceps injury
- Packers RB Tyler Ervin is also ruled OUT with an ankle injury
- Mason Crosby hits a 40 yard field goal, Packers lead 23-3 with 11:19 left in the game
- Eagles CB Darius Slay is questionable to return with a knee injury
- Jalen Hurts with the 32 yard TD pass. Packers lead 23-10 with 7:52 left in the game
- Packers go three and out and then Jalen Reagor with a 52 yard punt return for a touchdown. 23-16 Packers with 6:30 to go.
- Raven Greene has been carted off to the locker room
- Greene is questionable to return with a shoulder injury
- Packers go three and out. Hold on folks, we have a ballgame
- SACK. Jalen Hurts goes down courtesy of the Smith Brothers
- Equanimeous St. Brown being evaluated for a concussion
- HI AARON JONES DECIDED TO RUN ALL OVER EVERYONE AND GO 77 YARDS FOR THE TOUCHDOWN. Packers lead 30-16 with 2:36 left.
- Darnell Savage with the interception.
- FINAL: Packers 30 Eagles 16