DETROIT, Mi. (WFRV) – The Green Bay Packers can win the NFC North with a win or tie Sunday over the Detroit Lions and a loss by the Vikings to the Buccaneers. Follow here for scoring updates, injury reports and reactions to wild plays/turnovers/developments.
- Packers win the coin toss. They defer to the second half. Lions get the ball first
- Lions move down the field, now at the GB 37
- Matt Stafford finds TJ Hockenson for the TD. Lions lead 7-0 with 9:24 left in the first half.
- Aaron Rodgers to Davante Adams, who breaks a bunch of ankles on his way to the end zone. 7 all. This is Tae’s 8th consecutive game with a touchdown, breaking Don Hutson’s franchise record.
- It should also be noted that Adams broke multiple defender’s ankles on the way to the end zone
- END OF 1ST QUARTER, GAME IS TIED AT 7
- MVS with a back shoulder grab for the score. Packers lead 14-7 with 14:11 left in the first half
- Dean Lowry with the SACK of Matt Stafford
- Rashan Gary with the SACK. Back to back sacks.
- Rodgers can’t connect with Allen Lazard. JK Scott punts, and it’s a touchback.
- Lions knocking on the door, Stafford finds Hockenson. 1st and 10 from the 11. 2 minute warning
- D’Andre Swift with the TD. Tie game at 14 with 1:27 left in the first half.
HALF: Tied at 14
- Jamaal Williams has had two amazing blitz pick ups to give his quarterback time to make throws to get a first down.
- MVS with the HANDS today. 21 yard pick up, 1st down Packers
- Aaron Rodgers with the QB keeper, scores the TD. Packers retake the lead, 21-14 with 6:11 left in the 3rd quarter
- Packers defense forces a 3 and out and Aaron Rodgers goes back to work
- Rodgers to Tonyan for the TD. Packers lead 28-14 with 12:01 left in the game
- Lions eat up a lot of time on the clock, Kerryon Johnson with the rushing TD. Packers lead 28-21 with 6:30 left in the game
- Mason Crosby hits a 57-yard field goal to extend the lead to 31-21
- Matt Prater hits a 32-yard field goal to make it 31-24