GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – The Packers look to continue their strong start to the season as they host the Detroit Lions in Week Two. Last season, it was two last second field goals that got the Green and Gold both wins in 2019.
Follow along here for live updates as Aaron Rodgers and Davante Adams look to take advantage of a hurting Lions secondary.
- Packers win the coin toss, elect to defer to the second half. Lions to get the ball first.
- 10:33: Kerryon Johnson 1 yard touchdown run, Lions lead 7-0
- 5:42: Mason Crosby hits a 43-yard field goal to get the Packers on the board. Green Bay trails the Lions 7-3
- 4:53: Krys Barnes sacks Matthew Stafford, ball is fumbled and recovered by Detroit. Lions challenge ruling on the field of a fumble.
- Matt Patricia challenges, ruling on the field changes to an incomplete pass.
- 1:17: Adrian Peterson breaks free, stiff arms some people, and is finally knocked out of bounds by Christian Kirksey but not after he gains 25 yards to make it first and goal Lions.
- End of 1st quarter: Lions score another touchdown, lead 14-3
- 10:09: Packers get their first Lambeau Leap of 2020 from Aaron Jones, without fans, on a 7 yard touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers, 14-10 Lions.
- 6:07: Lions pin Packers on 10 yard line to start their drive.
- Packers DL Tyler Lancaster goes down, but walks off of his own power
- 1:54: Marquez Valdes-Scantling gets hit hard on an incomplete pass, goes down clutching his head but walks off the field of his own power
- 1:15: Za’Darius Smith sacks Stafford, loss of 10. 3rd and 16 at the Lions 1.
- 0:14: Aaron Rodgers throws an 11 yard touchdown pass to Robert Tonyan. 17-14 Packers.
- 14:48: Aaron Jones turns on the wheels, goes 75 yards to the house, career long rush, touchdown Green Bay. Packers lead 24-24
- 8:32: Chandon Sullivan pick six on Matthew Stafford. 31-14 Packers
- Mason Crosby nails a 35-yard field goal, Packers lead 34-14