(WFRV) – For the second straight week the Packers stayed in the locker room for the National Anthem, but this time at an empty Lambeau Field.
The act of staying inside the locker room during the anthem is a protest against social injustice. Detroit on the other hand had players that ran back into their locker room, while others stayed on the field to either stand or kneel during the anthem.
Last week the Packers also stayed inside the locker room for the anthem ahead of the season opener at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minnesota.
- Viral weather TikTok causes 100% chance of confusion. How does Storm Team 5 simplify this problem?
- Brewers CF Cain has no regrets about opting out last season
- Hauling for Good, fundraiser for The Littlest Tumor Foundation hits the road March 1st
- Divisions and times for Boys State Basketball Tournament announced by WIAA
- HealthWatch: Habits That Hurt Your Heart