By STEVE MEGARGEE AP Sports Writer
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Green Bay Packers tight end Robert Tonyan may get to have his annual offseason training sessions with San Francisco’s George Kittle a little earlier than usual.
The two tight ends could be working out together at the Pro Bowl if Tonyan maintains his early-season pace.
Tonyan has scored in each of his last three games and has five touchdown catches to rank second to Tampa Bay’s Mike Evans in that category.
He’s a major reason why the Packers are unbeaten as they enjoy their off week.
- Pres. Trump schedules another Wisconsin visit ahead of Election Day
- Two Rivers monument honors lives lost in one of Wisconsin’s deadliest shipwrecks
- Brown County health officials issue second Public Health Emergency COVID-19 Alert
- Dodge County Sheriff’s Office looking for Huber inmate that failed to return to jail
- Creative Cake Supplies: Decorating classes and tips for Halloween treats