(WFRV) – The Packers took care of one their big name free agents this week by signing left tackle David Bakhtiari to a four year contract extension, according to a report by Pro Football Talk.
The deal was reportedly signed around midnight on Saturday, but is yet to be announced by the team.
The deal will pay Bakhtiari $23 million per year, according to Pro Football Talk, which would make him the highest paid offensive lineman in the league.
Bakhtiari is one of a couple free agents the Packers need to make decisions on this year. That also includes running back Aaron Jones and center Corey Linsley.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Livestream ‘The Magic of the Holidays’ keeps much of a legacy going
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- One person dead in Marinette Co. after officer-involved shooting
- Nurses helping nurses: how out of state nurses lend a helping hand in Green Bay
- Bucks announce preseason schedule