(WFRV) – The Packers took care of one their big name free agents this week by signing left tackle David Bakhtiari to a four year contract extension, according to a report by Pro Football Talk.
The deal was reportedly signed around midnight on Saturday, but is yet to be announced by the team.
The deal will pay Bakhtiari $23 million per year, according to Pro Football Talk, which would make him the highest paid offensive lineman in the league.
Bakhtiari is one of a couple free agents the Packers need to make decisions on this year. That also includes running back Aaron Jones and center Corey Linsley.
- Packers add Allen Lazard to the Covid/Reserve list
- Appleton Police K9 unit passes away after 6 years of service
- HealthWatch: Breast Cancer – Two New Drugs for HER2
- Wisconsin surpasses 10k cases of Delta variant, over 8,400 deaths
- Manitowoc Police offering $1,000 reward for help in arson investigation