GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – A Green Bay Packers fullback will be out for the year with an ACL tear, according to a report.
ESPN’s Adam Schefter tweeted Friday morning say a source confirmed the injury to John Lovett.
Lovett joined the Packers in September after coming to Green Bay from Kansas City.
According to the Packers, he’s recorded three rushing attempts for six yards and five yards on one kick return.
Lovett has played as tight end, fullback, and running back, but mainly plays on special teams.
The Packers have yet to confirm the injury.
- Wintry mix early tomorrow, breezy start next week
- J&J’s 1-dose shot cleared, giving US 3rd COVID-19 vaccine
- Water clarity, ice conditions remain in good shape on 2nd to last day of sturgeon spearing season
- Notre Dame girls aim to cap dream season with state title
- Percentage of available hospital beds in Wisconsin jumps up 2 percent, total COVID-19 patients in ICU decreases