GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – According to NFL Network reporter Mike Garafolo, the Green Bay Packers are signing wide receiver Tavon Austin.
Austin was with the Rams in 2017 when Packers head coach Matt LaFleur was the offensive coordinator.
When the Packers played the Rams in 2015, Austin had a touchdown, six yards receiving and 22 yards rushing in that game.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods stores across Wis. to extend store hours pending a Packers NFC Championship win
- Local 5 exclusive: Packers great Leroy Butler talks Packers, Bucs matchup
- No tickets, no problem. Couples rent house for Packers game day experience
- Borrowers hope freeze is a path to student loan forgiveness
- 85-year-old fan’s streak of Packers playoff games will go on