By ANDREW SELIGMAN AP Sports Writer
CHICAGO (AP) — Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers will try to clinch the No. 1 seed in the NFC when they close out the regular season against the Chicago Bears.
The Packers come in with five straight wins and their second straight division championship.
They’ll get the top seed if they beat or tie Chicago on Sunday or with a win or tie by Seattle against San Francisco.
The Bears would make the playoffs for the second time in three years with a rare win over their rival. Chicago would get in with a loss if Arizona falls on the road against the Los Angeles Rams.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Door County theater’s ‘The Play’s the Thing’ going virtual
- Parents prepare students for in-person learning
- Harden, Durant star as Nets edge Bucks 125-123
- 81-unit apartment complex to be built near downtown Manitowoc
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural