By JOSH DUBOW AP Pro Football Writer
Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers have their offenses clicking at an impressive rate.
Wilson’s Seattle Seahawks and Rodgers’ Green Bay Packers have scored at least 30 points in every game so far this season, a feat that bodes well based on history.
Since 1990, only nine teams before this season have scored at least 30 points in each of their first four games.
Seven of those nine teams made it to the Super Bowl, but only Washington won it all in the 1991 season. The other two made the playoffs.
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Man dies after apparent gunshot wound, another taken into custody in Waupaca
- Ranked: The rattiest cities in America
- 4 things we know about Thursday’s final Trump-Biden presidential debate