GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Za’Darius Smith has announced a new addition to his family.
The Green Bay Packers’ outside linebacker announced the birth of Zayvion Grayson Smith on Instagram Thursday morning.
The defensive lineman did not participate in Wednesday’s practice for a “not injury related” reason.
- Ledgeview Gardens gets early jump on growing produce for customers
- Applications for Wisconsin’s 2021 elk hunt are now available until May
- Record highs possible Tuesday, then rainy weather later this week
- COVID relief bill allows student debt forgiveness without tax hit
- Biden order could change how colleges handle sex misconduct