GREEN BAY, Wis. (WFRV) – Za’Darius Smith has announced a new addition to his family.
The Green Bay Packers’ outside linebacker announced the birth of Zayvion Grayson Smith on Instagram Thursday morning.
The defensive lineman did not participate in Wednesday’s practice for a “not injury related” reason.
- Bucks hang on, win series against Nets to advance to Eastern Conference Finals
- Green Bay celebrates Juneteenth
- When to expect rain on Father’s Day
- Nets, Bucks hope to avoid early exit in Game 7 on Saturday
- President Biden’s dog, Champ, passes away: ‘We love our sweet, good boy and will miss him always’