(WFRV) – The winter season is underway for Green Bay high school sports after late start due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Green Bay Preble and Southwest opened 2021 campaign with a rare girls and boys basketball double header on Tuesday. Plus, Xavier stays in the hunt for a Bay Conference crown after pulling away to knock off Seymour.
- Warren Gerds/Critic at Large: Live, in-person ‘Menoma Mia’ in the works in Green Bay, Marinette
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- WIAA releases boys and girls hockey brackets
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Green Bay garage fire creates $40,000 in estimated damages