(WFRV) – Plenty of high school football players around the state saw their seasons moved from the fall to the spring. That includes the Fond du Lac Cardinals and star safety Braelon Allen, but the Badgers recruit used the time away from the Friday night lights to prepare for falls in Madison.
- Aaron Rodgers’ tender interview with cancer survivor turned reporter
- Wisconsin DHS identifies second COVID-19 variant in the state
- Kimberly boys basketball takes confidence into Division I state tournament
- First Friday event add to Oshkosh’s summer economic boom
- In thrilling fashion, Lourdes wins the Division IV state basketball title on a buzzer beater