(WFRV) – The Notre Dame Tritons and Hortonville Polar Bears are on their way to the state tournament.
Grace Durkin led the way for the Tritons with a final score of 80, and finished as the sectionals top individual. Katie Downie finished with an 85 to lead Hortonville to a second place finish in the sectional.
Madeline Kiley from Kimberly also qualified for the state tournament as an individual after a fourth place finish with a round of 87.
Final team results from Tuesday’s sectional final:
|6||Wisconsin Rapids Lincoln||396|
This year’s girls state golf tournament will be held at Black Wolf Run in Kohler, Wis. University Ridge is unable to host the event after the University of Wisconsin-Madison announced their decision not to host any WIAA state events this fall due to the pandemic.
- Dodge County Sheriff’s Office looking for Huber inmate that failed to return to jail
- Creative Cake Supplies: Decorating classes and tips for Halloween treats
- A look back at this week on L5L
- Is your agriculture business eligible for the “We’re All in Small Business Grant”?
- Local musician, Hunter Gatherer performs newest single ‘Turn Me Around’