CINCINNATI (AP) — Adam Kunkel made a 3-pointer as time expired to lead Xavier to a 91-88 win over Marquette.
Paul Scruggs had 29 points to lead the Musketeers and Kunkel added 22 points.
Dawson Garcia and Koby McEwen scored 20 points apiece for the Golden Eagles with 20 points.
- Papermakers fall in Division One state championship game to Wauwatosa East
- Temperatures continue to climb for next week
- Packers host ‘Help for the Homeless Hygiene Drive’
- Xavier’s upset bid falls short in Division 2 semifinals against Onalaska
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval